Terms and Conditions
1. Work will not begin without a signed contract.
2. Invoices will be mailed (or e-mailed) on the 20th of each service month. Payment is due upon receipt. A 1.5% per month (18% per annum) will be added to all accounts 30 days or more past due. Client is responsible for this charge. Service will be discontinued, without notice, for accounts that are past due 30 days until the balance is paid up-to-date and in full. Upon service reinstatement, client will be responsible for full weekly service with no discount for visits missed due to lack of payment.
3. If a question arises regarding changes to an invoice, we are happy to investigate charges prior to the due date of the invoice in question. Once the due date of an invoice passed, no disputes will be entertained regarding the work in question, and payment will be due for the entire amount as billed.
4. If client terminates service at any point during the contracted service agreement, client is responsible to pay a five hundred dollar fee, unless Patch Landscaping waives the charge.
5. Patch Landscaping and Snow Removal Inc. will not be held responsible for sprinkler heads, hoses, cable lines, gas lines, and other related items if they are not marked properly.
6. Please do our crew a favor and remove any animal waste and toys (from yard) before your scheduled maintenance day. There will be an additional charge if we have to remove these items to perform our services.
7. For gated access properties: It is the responsibility of the client to provide a code/key/clicker to the office before the scheduled service date. If client does not comply, only accessible areas will be maintained and client will be responsible for full payment. The crew will not return to the property that week.
**We want our clients to understand that our target date to complete fall clean-ups is Thanksgiving and before the first snowfall. If client would like an additional leaf removal after we perform the fall clean-up service, there will be an additional charge. Client is responsible to contact Patch to set up an appointment 773-262-PATCH
Premium Maintenance Services include the following:
Spring clean-up: (once in April)
Weekly Lawn Maintenance: (May – October, appx. 27 weeks)
Fall clean-up: (once in November*)
*Fall cleanups will be performed in November. Upon request, clients may elect to have fall cleanups performed in December. Additional leaf cleanups are available upon request for an additional fee.**Tree service for trees over ten feet (10ft) in height is not included in this Service Agreement. It is available at an additional cost, for which a verbal agreement will be made or a written proposal submitted before work begins.
Per Occurrence Snow Removal:
Contract initiates when accumulation of snow reaches 2”; base rate applies up to 5″ of accumulation.
Snowfall accumulation of 5″ or more doubles the base rate. If accumulation exceeds 10” we will return
And the base rate will apply again, up to 4” of additional accumulation.
De-icing agent will be applied to all areas after snow is cleared.
This contract is valid from November 15, 20__ through April, 15 20__ (the winter season 20__/20__). If client wants to break contract, a fee (4 x your base rate) will be charged. Since we are committed to you, we need a commitment from you.
Snow will be pushed to the area that will give patrons the easiest access and accommodation. To accommodate your needs, we will perform our services before/after 8:00 AM unless otherwise specified. However, in order to do an efficient job of snow plowing at these competitive rates, we request that the number of cars left in the service areas during specified hours be kept to a minimum.
Seasonal Snow Removal:
Snow will be plowed when the accumulated depth has reached 2 inches. Patch Landscaping and Snow Removal will come out to plow and apply de-icer to all areas per contract every time it snows. This contract is valid from November 15th, 20__ through April 15, 20__ (the winter season of 20__-20__). It is also understood that Patch Landscaping and Snow Removal will be paid the first installment by November 15th, 20__ and the remaining balance is due by January 1, 20__.
If client would like to have snow removed that has accumulated under 2 inches or an application of de-icer (ex. sleet, ice storm, etc…), a PHONE CALL is required and an additional charge will apply.
Snow will be pushed to the area that will give patrons the easiest access and accommodation.
To accommodate your needs, we will perform service between the hours agreed upon unless otherwise specified.
*Please note if seasonal snowfall surpasses 48” of accumulation, a base rate of $ ___ will start up when accumulation reaches 2”. Snowfall accumulation of 5” or more doubles the base rate. If accumulation exceeds 10” we will return and the base rate will apply again, up to 4” of additional accumulation. If at this time you wish to cancel your contract, we will need a written request submitted to our office at least 48 hours prior to the next snowfall.
We will replace one time (at our discretion), any sod that does not establish within a period of 30 days if maintained properly. All warranties are voided if bills are not paid in full upon completion of work.
Plant Installation Warranty:
We will replace all nursery stock supplied and installed by us that fail to survive for one growing season (within the year it is installed). Plant material is not guaranteed over the winter. Replacement plants are not warranted. Liability not to exceed plant value. The following are expressively excluded from coverage by this warranty: flowers, perennials, groundcover, other non-hardy plants, bare root plants, plants in containers above ground, client supplied plants, transplants, grass seed and sod. All warranties are voided if bills are not paid in full upon completion of work.
Hardscape Installation Warranty:
All hardscaping shall, unless otherwise specified herein, carry a one-year warranty from the date on the invoice on materials and workmanship excluding neglected maintenance, misuse, negligence, or damage from acts of God. All materials are guaranteed by manufacturer lifetime warranty. Warranties will be voided in cases of physical and or chemical damage and accounts over 30 days past due from date of invoice. We will warranty any installation for 2 years against settling.